Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Baby Kimono

LIke everyone else here, I fell in love with the MDK book IMMEDIATELY and had to have it. I made my first project from the book with just a little bit of knitting here and there over a five day period of time. Here's my version of the Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono, in Sugar & Cream cotton.




I plan on making a few more for a pregnant friend of mine who is due in August. I can't wait to see what everyone else is knitting from the book, and I'm really excited to try some log cabin-ing of my own.

Comments:
That is Sugar and Cream? Love the colors. What color is that?
 
I love it. The color is wonderful. Nice for a baby but not the usual washed out pastels they sell.
 
What a darling kimono. It is one item I wouldn't mind knitting for a new baby.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?