Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Jumping In


The book is so wonderful and full of ideas. I cast on for a couple of things right after the book arrived. In my stash, for some time, has been 10 skeins of Eggplant Euroflax. As soon as I saw the Bathrobe I knew it was just the ticket for the yarn. I have the seed stitch border finished on the back piece and have started the stockinette. This is perfect knitting for Stitch 'n Bitch nights, as I can knit without any worry of doing something wrong, while I chat the night away.

The round 'warshrags' are such a novel idea with the ribbon to tie them shut like a small gift bag. Last week I bought some Tahki Cotton Classic and knit two of the cloths. They work up quickly and were so cute with colored ribbon as ties and a soap tucked inside. One skein was all that was needed for two. They will make charming gifts for any occasion so I see more in my future!

Margene
Zeneedle


Comments:
I love your ideas! The projects are just so much fun. You did a great job!
 
i love love love the pretty ribbon you added to your washcloth/soap bag! very classy.
 
I love this! I am feeling inspired...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?