Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

Two Done More to Come

Hi Everyone! This is my first time posting, but I have been lurking. Everyone is doing such amazing and gorgeous things. Here are two Ballband Dishcloths I've done. The lavender and sage green was made for myself and on the right the burgundy and green was for a dishcloth swap. They are such fun to do!


Next will be the rug. I bought some dyes for cotton and I have a ton of white cone Peaches 'n Cream. Unfortunately I can't start them right away, as there are some things on the needle I need to get done first.



I'm looking forward to seeing more of what everyone is doing.

Comments:
both are gorgeous! the lavendar one is so fresh and clean and the burgandy one is very regal!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?