Friday, June 02, 2006

 

2 projects down, lots more to go ...




I LOVE all the projects everyone is doing! Talk about inspiration! I ordered my copy from amazon, and it was taking forever! I had put it on hold at the library weeks before, and I just happen to get it there before Memorial weekend, SURPRISE! So, I started. I just wanted to be a part of it! I am a beginner beginner, so any little challenge sent my way, just makes me want to learn more. (my first buttonhole) Between my kids, my new adoration for needles and yarn and my new obsessesion with my blog...life is good!

Comments:
i love the purple and green! wonderful choices!!!
 
Yup, good colors. Going to JoAnn's this weekend - hopefully they'll have a better selection than Wally World. Yuck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?