Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Absorba!

Absorba!
I finished my Absorba bath mat a few weeks ago, and realized I never posted a photo. I used two strands of ivory Peaches 'n Cream, and two strands of a blue/ivory mix (didn't save the info - whoops!). I'm really happy with how it turned out. Very cushy, and the dog loves to wander in the bathroom and lie on it. Now I'm making a rag rug just for her. :) I had enough leftovers (I bought one cone of each) that I made a baby kimono from the ivory.



Of course, I still have the washrag bug:
Mason-Dixon washrag collection

You know I'll be making more! The blue/ivory PnC will probably become a bobbly washrag.

Comments:
Wow! I love the yellow with the green. Really nice. I'll have to try that combination.
 
The blue and variegated colors are beautiful! Great choice of colors.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Did you crochet an edge around your dishcloths? They look really nice!!
 
The blue and white mix probably the Peaches & Cream Shaded Denim. I'm pretty sure because my Absorba Mat looks just like yours. I used 2 strands of Ecru and 2 strands of Shaded Denim with a size 13 needle. I can't wait to use it.
 
I really would love to see a photo of the dog laying on the bathmat!!
 
I too would love to know how you got those wonderful, neat edges on your dishcloths...mine look like the cat got to them!
Beautifullllll!
 
Coach Purses
can easily find stores in major shopping malls. These Coach Luggage
are very expensive parts. If you are on these efforts lucked people who never owned a Coach Hamptons
, then this book will bring you joy package of. Have you heard Coach Legacy
coupon name?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?