Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

who'd have thunk a washrag...

Could be so addictive? So inspiring? Bring so many people together?
Here are a few of the ballband washcloths I've done in the two weeks since I laid eyes on the book. I've even given away 4 of them. They're so much fun, and with the $1.00 sale on Sugar 'n Creme yarn at AC Moore a couple of weeks ago, I've got stash enough to make dozens more.


And here's the first Mason-Dixon Washcloth. Considering I'd never made a bobble before, I think it looks mighty good. :)


What's next? Well, I've got another washcloth on circs right now, and I'm desperately seeking a slave to make yarn from potholder loops for a kitchen mat, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to do it myself... unless I turn my stash of stained t-shirts into a rug instead.


Comments:
Not a day goes by without me thinking of casting on for another washrag! Yours look great! Nice addiction to have!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?