Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Buttonhole Bag



Well I have completed the buttonhole bag! This is good and bad news. The good news is that I am happy with the results and have mastered a circular. The bad news - every mother on my son's baseball team now wants one. I am thinking that for fall this would look great in a Donegal. I have also knit a veritable array of kimonos for my cousin's new baby. Used the Peaches and Cream yarn . I have to say they were fun but four was definitely enough. Still have to get a photo of them to post. Now I am working on a beautiful shawl in Italian mohair that I have had for years. Not an MDK pattern. I have reached the bored stage but I am determined to finish it so I can move on!

Comments:
Very nice. I am going to add this to my list of MDK things to do :)
 
Leslie - Thanks - Trust me this knits up so fast. Definitely good for immediate gratification!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?