Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

some dishclothes that I finished

Thought it was time I'd post a photo or two.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Two of the ball band dishclothes. It's the first time I've ever knitted a dishcloth (I usually crochet them) & I admit, I love these! They are fun to knit, they aren't boring, they're done pretty fast, it's great to play with colors &/or use up scraps of cotton, and of course, they are great to have around the house!



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us The 9 patch dishcloth, using yellow & white. I didn't bother to do the fiddly purl on the wrong side of the cloth. I just did a sc border all the way around to help complete the finish.


I also knitted up a button hole bag, but I need to felt it first.


Comments:
Hi Anastacia!

Your dishcloths are very pretty!

Before I learned to knit about five years ago I crocheted lots of dishcloths, too. I much prefer the knitted ones as the crocheted ones seem so heavy to me now. :)

Best regards,
Berna
 
What color is your rainbow dishcloth? I love the color and would like to snap some up for my log cabin I'm doing in varigated colors.
Thanks.
 
I always made crocheted dishcloths until buying the MDK book a couple of months ago.The knitted ones are so much nicer, in my opinion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?