Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Mason Dixon KAL


Baby Moderne Blanket

I tried to post this a little while ago and Blogger was misbehaving. So this may be a duplicate. If so, I apologize. I just wanted to show the picture of my first Baby Moderne blanket. I used Bernat Cottontots on size 8 needles. This is a little loose for that yarn but it made it nice and soft which I'm sure my grandchild-to-be will appreciate! I've also made a cardigan variation on the kimono to go with this but I haven't blocked it or bought the buttons. That will have wait until I have more time. So will the photo. But I wanted to post this before I forgot. --Sally

Comments:
I like the varigation. It looks very neat!
 
This is very nice! I like the varigated yarn mixed in!
 
Another voice chiming in to say I like the use of varigated yarn--very nice and crisp.
 
Great color choice. Excellent job!
 
I love the colors! Great job.
 
This looks great! Love the colors you have chosen!
 
It really is beautiful with the varigated in there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?