Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Progress!


I'm still working away at my Moderne Teen Blanket. I'm making one more block or red to the left, then big blocks of purple and green at the bottom. I plan to put a thick, black, border around it all, and call it finished. I have to admit that I'm getting a bit bored. This is my second log cabin blanket this summer, and then I'll be taking a good long break from garter stitch. It's been fun, but sweaters and lace shawls are calling my name. As a reminder, this blanket is made from Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. It's warm, but wonderfully light and drapey.

Comments:
Beautiful!
I would love to make one of the blankets from the MDK book, but I am not good at choosing colors!

I love the Brown Sheep cotton fleece yarn too...I am making a tank top out of it, and am anxious to finish it. I could see myself using this cotton yarn for loads more things. I wish it was as cheap as the sugar and cream yarn though!! LOL
 
It looks great! All the garter stitching is paying off, even if it does get boring!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?