Monday, November 06, 2006

 

New and never did this before

Thought I was getting too old for uncharted territory but... I have not joined a KAL before or started a blog. Read everyone else's but never wanted to take the time to figure this all out, but the times are changing. Anyways, finally bought the book about two weeks ago and immediately whipped out 6 warshrags of different color combos depleting my stash. Am currently awaiting a shipment from the lovely yarn company. I live so way out in the woods I have no sources to buy yarn and have to order everything. So I knew I was on to something after I looked at the KAL page and became inspired in about 26 ways. Now I really need to learn how to take those pictures and upload them to the computer. I have so resisted new technology, but now is the time........... Christine

Comments:
Good for you! You certainly have a great attitude. Have fun with those ballbands, and the book.
 
Great beginnings Isn't that washcloth fun?
 
I can't wait to see your pics!
 
Welcome! Have fun. :)
 
You can do it!! I don't have a blog, really, but I love to post here and show my stuff. If I can do the photos, so can you. Good luck. P.S. I love Elmore-Pisgah, too.
 
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
 
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?