Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

New Here

Hi,

I just joined this blog. My name is Michelle. I'm a 28 (29 soon) year old single mother. I live in Canada and work as a Licensed Practical Nurse.

I love the Mason Dixon book. :) I'm addicted to the ballband cloth right now. I'm just finishing one in green and red. After I'm done this one I'm going to reverse the colours and then I will have a set. I'm planning on giving lots of ballband sets and coordinating hanging towels as Christmas gifts.

I'm so happy to be here.

Take care,
Michelle

Comments:
Welcome...if you think you are addicted now, just wait ;)

Happy knitting :)
 
Welcome! You're a very generous gift-giver. I'm sure many people will be very happy.
 
well, I am new today too, and I am also planning a few gifts well see if I get them done in time
 
Welcome!!You have a nice Christmas GIft idea...you can check out my Holiday Blog probably u can fetch some more cool ideas for this Christmas!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?