Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Ballband dishcloth

I finished this dishcloth a couple of weeks ago (well, technically it is still unfinished since I haven't woven in the ends yet). This is a gift that will go along with a basket of tea stuff for an upcoming birthday. Like many before me, I really enjoy this pattern and look forward to making tons more.

For some reason my photo, linked as a URL rather than uploaded, as not appearing, thus reminding me as to why I left Blogger for Wordpress for my personal blog. In any case, just click the link above for a picture if you are so inclined.

Comments:
Love the colors of your ballband and I just happen to have both in my stash! You have an interesting blog, enjoyed looking at it.
 
Hey everyone, I'm new! ..... just made my profile. Everyone says I need to share

something so I Just thought I'd let you know a place where I made an extra $800 last month!
Click here to find out more!
Be sure to check out my new page. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?