Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 

Blanket, Book, Bag, and Breasts!

Hi Everyone,

I am very close to finishing a Moderne Baby Blanket so I thought I would post it:
I'm using Knit Picks Swish Superwash and recommend it!

I'm also trying to raise money for the Breast Cancer 3 Day - this will be my second year walking 60 miles in 3 days and raising funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. (Susan G. Komen for the Cure is a new name for The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - they are celebrating their 25th year this year. See this press release for more info.)

I also have a couple of auctions going on via eBay. (Last year, Ann and Kay autographed a copy of "MDK" for an auction.) This year, Alison Hansel has autographed a copy of "Charmed Knits" and it's up for auction now. Also, a member of my knitting circle designed a pink-ribbon themed bag for me to auction. You can find that auction via this link. Please consider making a bid! I will pay for the shipping if you live in the U.S. :)

Finally, if you'd like to donate to my fundraising efforts, please see my personal donation page. I walk to honor those with breast cancer, and also to honor those people who have any type of cancer. I'm not a doctor so I can't provide a cure, but I can walk 60 miles and raise money for research and education.

Thank you,

Emily
P.S. If you have questions about any of this, please leave a comment. I will check back. :)

Comments:
Emily, I have a question about the Moderne Baby Blanket. I, too, am in the process of knitting one and have run into something i would like to ask you (or anyone else who has knit a Moderne) about. Please email me at joyceetta@gmail.com. Thanks.

p.s., I really like your blanket!
 
Emily, email me (bigbonegalAThotmailDOTcom). I have a good thing you could auction. Kay
 
I love Knitpicks Swish Superwash. I'm using it on a dog bed right now. It's so cushy and nice feeling.
 
That's a really pretty blanket!!
 
In the centre of the first picture the overuse of bright scarlet red in the scarpe Hogan
is linked with the Hogan scarpe donna
Interactive in silver snake-print. Hogan scarpe uomo
cater the needs of every fashion. hogan donna
did their very best on product innovation including some new wacky designs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?