Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

Group of Seven (Mason-Dixon Minis)

Hi all:


well, I got lazy and decided to finish with seven, not nine. Here they are, mounted on wee little 4"x4" canvases:



They were all knitted using Stork Svale fingering cotton - on 2.5 mm (US 1 1/2, I think) double pointed needles.

A fun little exercise - my favourite is the Nina shawl, and I will be taking the yarn for a full-sized one abroad with me on my Christmas trip to London, UK and Paris. :-) Also planning to make a full sized Circle of Fun rug sometime early in the new year 2008.

For more information than you likely need and some more photos, feel free to pop on over to the blog.

Cheers,

Kristina

The 49th Dimension (with Mrs. Ogre)
Bespoke By Brouhaha

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Those are absolutely adorable. I can't believe you can do such small stuff. It's a real art.
 
Those are absolutely adorable. I can't believe you can do such small stuff. It's a real art.
 
so cute! great job.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?