Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

More Buttons!!

Thanks to all of you have emailed me/joined up in the last 24 hours! The response has been overwhelming and exciting! Please be patient with me as I sift through all these requests, and definitely let me know if I've responded to your email, but your Blogger request has not come through! You can email me here: knottieknitter@hotmail.com

Lookie here More buttons! These ones are by Cath...thank you Cath - these are great.
Look! This one even looks like a "button"...I can...almost...push IT!!



Comments:
Okay, I am a total blog dork...what are the buttons for? How do I use them and will they simplify my life? I'll take any help that I can get!
 
Love em! So . . . DIMENSIONAL!
 
KitKat, did anyone help you with the button question? If not, please feel free to email me and I'll be happy to help.
Cathy
tightlywoundlooselyknit@charter.net
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?