Monday, August 14, 2006

 

stepping up to the garter stitch plate

Well, here I am a new member of the KAL and ready to do my bit to further the cause of joyful and satisfying knitting. I love all kinds of knitting (lace, Fair Isle, socks, and such), but for pure fun and fret-free knitting I really am enjoying Mason Dixon. As a native Southerner, who transplanted to New York more than thirty years ago, I find that Ann's and Kay's writing also strikes a chord with me. My first MD effort is, as you might expect, the ballband dishcloth knitted up in pale blue and white (inspired by Bente's pictures and dictated by its being the *only* suitable cotton yarn currently in my stash - a sorry state about to be set right today). Happy to be here. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?