Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Warshcloth in the Wild


Hey, look what I found last night: a warshcloth in the wild! Yes, I got it wet and used it to wipe up the kitchen. Even have to say that it works better, and obviously, looks better than the sponge.

I've also started a Mason-Dixon washcloth for Mom for Mother's Day. I figured I would make one yellow and one light blue, get some pretty ribbon and tie up some homemade soap in them. I'll mill the soap tonight and be just dorky enough to color to match.

I know there will be many more of these dandy little washcloths in my future, especially since there's an ACMoore near here to get more colors. Thanks, I think, for the tip, Suzann!


Comments:
They both look great! :)
 
EEE, somebody else who thought of handknitted warshrags with handmade soap!! (waves)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?