Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Baby Kimono HELP

On the baby Kimono how do I know which way is the wrong side row??? I can knit any stitch that has been thrown at me, but for some reason I can't wrap my head around this whole wrongside rightside thing unless it is obvious like a dishcloth with a definate pattern on one side. Why my brain can't figure this out I don't know, but I really need an answer quick cause in about 4 weeks I'm having a c-section for the baby that is to wear this kimono, that of course is if he doesnt decided to come earlier.

Thank you all for your help.

S
http://bhuidhe.blogspot.com/

Comments:
My tail will always be to my right on my right side...
 
Debbie, do you use the Long Tail Cast-on method? I know that with that method the first worked row is "wrong side", but with garter stitch, I prefer the wrong side to be "right" so you have what looks like a thin braid at the bottom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?