Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Baby Kimono HELP

On the baby Kimono how do I know which way is the wrong side row??? I can knit any stitch that has been thrown at me, but for some reason I can't wrap my head around this whole wrongside rightside thing unless it is obvious like a dishcloth with a definate pattern on one side. Why my brain can't figure this out I don't know, but I really need an answer quick cause in about 4 weeks I'm having a c-section for the baby that is to wear this kimono, that of course is if he doesnt decided to come earlier.

Thank you all for your help.

S
http://bhuidhe.blogspot.com/

Comments:
When working in seed stitch, or garter stitch, both sides look the same. Sooooo...choose one and name it the right side. Put a marker on that side and then do any shaping knowing which side you are working on.

have fun..

jillied
 
My tail will always be to my right on my right side...
 
Debbie, do you use the Long Tail Cast-on method? I know that with that method the first worked row is "wrong side", but with garter stitch, I prefer the wrong side to be "right" so you have what looks like a thin braid at the bottom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?