Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

Happy to be here

Hi all! I'm excited to be part of this KAL. I'm Liz from simplyknit.net. So far I've been knitting ballband dishcloths like crazy for Thank You gifts for lots of folks. Here's a sampling:



Yes, I still need to weave in ends. This is my 'take to the park' knitting. I also love to knit lace, socks, and other patterned things that require a little more concentration. I've found the dishcloths to be easy knits for being out and about with my son and actually being able to converse with other folks.

I'm eager to knit the flying geese lap blanket. That's my priority for this KAL. I've yet to buy yarn for it, but will soon. I want to knit this for my Dad... possibly for Father's Day!? We'll see. It'd be useful for him because he shaves his head and I swear he has a bristle head. When he falls asleep on the leather couch, his head actually scratches the leather. LoL. So he needs a small, soft blanket to put on the couch behind his head, don't you think?

Comments:
I am laughing out loud thinking of your dad's hair scratching the leather couch. LOL!
Can't wait to see your blanket!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?