Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

Mitering goodness

Hi! My name is Laura and this is my first joining of a knitalong. I've begun a mitered square blanket with the no-sew modifications. I've only got two blocks done, but I was determined not to sew. I ended up picking up stitches and using the 3 needle bind off but with a smaller needle. I'm knitting the squares in US 6 and used US 3 to bind off. The seam isn't noticeable when the blanket is slack, but does show a bit when pulled. Here's my progress so far:

second square

Comments:
It looks awesome. I love it.
 
Wow that looks beautiful. Love the colors. My brain is still trying to sort the no/almost no sew method.
 
Thanks! You guys are so supportive :)
 
Your color choices are great! Are you using the Tahki Cotton, or another yarn?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?