Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Yet another ball-band, and started a log cabin

Well I finally finished my second ball-band and got some pictures taken:


These are with Lion Cotton. Seems just like Peaches and Cream or Sugar and Cream to me.

And over the weekend I ripped out the sweater I had posted before and got a good start on a log cabin:


This probably won't end up a large log cabin - it is just a sweater's worth of yarn after all. But I'm rather intrigued by the fact that 3 of the 7 colors go so perfectly with my living room furniture!

Mary in VA


Comments:
Colors we like always show up around us. We seem to choose them without thinking. That's what I experienced lately. ;o)
 
It looks wonderful. I making a log cabin too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?