Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

Okay...is there a Warshcloth Anonymous Group Anywhere?



DONE! My 1st Ballband and oh the horror of it all, I think I am addicted. Funny thing that, I had no desire to make one when I saw Kay and Ann at String of Purls, but upon joining the KAL and seeing so many others I crumbled to the peer pressure. As an odd note, I have a small scale for measuring out sock yarn and out of curiousity - since ombre balls have less yardage - Each set of two balls is just enough to make the obverse versions of each other if you only cast on 40 stitches. Queer that eh?

Comments:
I've been doing that and have made it with the 45 stitches. Maybe I knit a little tighter? I have some left over too. Just enough to make a little bit of everything warshrag.
 
Good to Know! I am Loose - loose knitter I mean. I also have been confounded by some yarns where no matter what needle I use all gauges are the same. Thank goodness for the fractions calculator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?