Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

Neon Nine Cloths and Random Log Cabin


These nine cloths were a quick and fun knit and they coordinate adorably with ballbands.



























I am working on this random width log cabin blanket using Rowan Denim. I was inspired by Cara on a Mason Dixon blog post. She is at www.januaryone.com for more details on the log cabin. The idea is to use five colors in the same order and every strip is a random number of rows. I did not have five Rowan colors so I am using a checkerboard pattern as the fifth color. For the random numbers I use dice, www.random.org and my kids to choose the numbers. I have no idea how it will turn out but I will post a pic when I am finished. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?