Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

I have the Mason-Dixon bug!!!!

I am so in love with this book!!! Thank you Ann and Kay!!! I want to make 1000 of everything and I can't wait to see book #2. There is going to be a book #2, right? Ann? Kay?

I've been knitting me some Ballband's. They are small, portable and easy to do on the subway. In fact, I only do them on the subway, so about an hour a day:


I have on the needles a log cabin blanket. I am using all different shades of blue from Brown Sheep in the cotton fleece line. It is so soft and cuddly.

I'm also making the log cabin bath mat, but it has occurred to me that I did not purchase double worsted Peaches & Cream. I will instead use this one for in front of my kitchen sink and purchase the double worsted at another time.

I'll post once completed

I wish I could knit faster!!!

I love seeing what everyone has been knitting and it's been very inspiring. Once all of this is completed, I'm going to make my way into the world of miters.

Happy knitting everyone and keep smiling :-)

Karen


Comments:
Best subway knitting ever!!! My problem with the washcloth as subway knitting is that I bought the one pound cones of Peaches 'n' Cream so my "easy" subway knitting involves carrying around several pounds of yarn. Makes it easy to spot the NYC KALers!
 
Karen, I had the same fabric on my sofabed until my dog literally ate it when she was a pup! Loved that downy couch. Still have some pillows, but seeing your cloths on it makes me weep!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?