Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

New to the KAL - Dishcloths are a must!



I had to join the KAL! I recently went to the library to get summer reading for my son and myself. I have to confess...it has been "years" since I have been to the library. I would buy books and them pass them along to others...only to find them not returned to me. Needless to say, since I have begun knitting "all the time", I don't read as much. Anyways, while I was at the library, I got the Mason Dixon Knitting book. I loved it so much that I had to buy it! I started out with a dishcloth, then bought more yarn, and then made another. I love that they are easy knits and can be taken anywhere. I went to Super Wal-Mart and bought some Peaches & Creme in various colors. This is going to be fun!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?