Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

Contemplating the Mason-Dixon Lifestyle

Has anyone else noticed that this book seems to evoke really strong reactions in people? Most people, members of this KAL obviously among them, really love it and often become peculiarly addicted to it. Yet I've noticed some people mentioning on their blogs that it drives them crazy, or just that they don't see the appeal. I find this really curious and interesting, and if anyone else is equally interested, I wanted to direct you to my blog, where I've just posted a long analysis of my own about it. I'd be interested to know what you all think.

And just for decoration:


Comments:
Very well said!!

I for one love this book and I have gotten at least 3 of my knitting friends addicted to it as well.
 
the pooling is great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?