Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Mitered Square Dishcloth


Yesterday I made a mitered square dishcloth. I needed to take a break from my log cabin blanket. The logs of the blanket are getting longer and slower to knit. I've been wanting to try the mitered square and it was quick. I liked using a varigated yarn and then I made a border to prevent the edges from curling. The border is a log cabin border which I got the idea from Domino Knitting by Vivian Hoxbro. In the book there is a section on making potholders while learning different modular or domino knitting techniques which are like mitered squares. I plan on maybe making one more mitered square dishcloth and then go back to my log cabin blankie.
my blog

Comments:
Love this!!!! I really like making the mitered squares and was wondering if there was something else to do with them. Thanks for the tip.
 
oooooooh love that idea. And love the varigated yarn! Thanks for sharing, and we shall all proceed in copying you shamelessly!
 
Do you think the stylish of  Hogan scarpe
suitable you? Hogan scarpe uomo
is a very good handbag’s brand but it still can offer many good shoes for you! Hogan uomo
really a very good shoes brand! hogan donna
cater the needs of every fashion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?