Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

~ Love hate relationship ~

I have formed a love hate relationship for my Mason Dixion Book and for Kay and Ann who wrote it. Now let me explain. At first I picked up the book and it was ok nothing wonderful but a few patterns that I wouldn't mind making. Then I had my book signed when they came to my LYS, I couldn't be there I was in surgery with my knee. After that I had the chance to meet Ann, who is a wonderful person and I picked up my signed book. At this point I had also purchased the yarn to make the nitie and robe that are in the book.
After that I made some dish cloths no big deal or anything.
Then I sat down and actually read the book. This was a good/bad idea. Since then I have made 2 of the bath mats which I love and I have lots of yarn to make more dishrags and other things from the book.

Here is where the hate relationship comes in. I want to make at least one of everything in the book!! I am addicted! I love the book! What else can I say!

Thanks to Kay and Ann for making such a wonderful book and thanks to everyone for this wonderful knit along to share the addiction with!

Comments:
Teehee...too cute!
I hope you are recovering well from your surgery.

I would love to see pictures of the nightie and robe. I think it would be an adventurous project for me, but I would love to try it!

Mary Beth
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?