Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Unzipping Scribble

Maybe no one has had this problem but me, but I've been (repeatedly) confounded by how fast a dropped stitch unknits itself. So, in case anyone else is having the same trouble, here's what seems to work for me: Stitch markers every 10 stitches (or even 5), and lifelines.












The thin is Fleece Artist Handmaiden Seasilk. The thick is Louise Harding Kimono Ribbon. The big honking sticks, I mean, needles are an unknown brand size 17 bamboo circulars. The lifeline is the thickest, brightest colored yarn I had.

Julie

Comments:
Yup, lifelines rock!
 
Thank you for posting this. Lifelines and stitch markers. . . just getting ready to start one myself, and you are so right!
 
great idea, and i really love those yarns.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?