Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Finally Finished!

I don't know how many times I tried to make the MDK washcloth and had to frog it. But finally this weekend I finished one! Then promptly cast on for another and finished it!

Mason Dixon Washcloth


I don't like the second one as well, I used a fuzzy yarn that made it hard to see my stitches and I think it's too big. Oh well.

MDK washcloth

Read about these and other exciting adventures, knitting and nonknitting on my blog. Happy Knitting! On the Needles: Hand towel, Irish Hiking Scarf, another ballband, hat. Bobbi


Comments:
Cute!

I had trouble with that pattern, too. I misread some directions a couple times, and then it fell off the needles a few times. So don't feel bad!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?