Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

First MD projects

I love the MD patterns and have really enjoyed seeing everyone's projects. I'm particularly interested in the log cabin projects since I also quilt. See my blog for my latest quilt in-progress. I recently finished a pair of ball bands and a felted box.

I used Lily Sugar 'n Cream in Tea Rose and Yellow and size 7 Denise Interchangeable needles. Anyone with a kitchen will be getting these for Christmas. I've got a basket full of SnC and can't wait to start coordinating colors for my next pair.


I used Lamb's Pride Bulky as suggested for the felted box. I plan to fill the box with wash cloths, soap, and bath confetti for my niece's birthday. I really love these boxes and am looking forward to making a set for myself, after my Christmas knitting is finished of course!

More details on these Mason Dixon projects are available on my blog.

Comments:
The blue you made the box in is so rich looking!!!!
 
Pretty colors in all three items. They look really nice!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?