Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Some dishcloth finishes....



Here are four dish cloth finishes. One isn't from the MDK book, but I was too lazy to take another picture. In on epicture is a log cabin dish cloth. I am so anxious to start an afghan I thought this would be good practice. The one next to it is my first attempt at cables. The other two dish clothes are the nine patch and ballband. I am thinking on making a small felted box for these dish clothes as well. Not sure what color, I have some offwhite I think might look okay. I should be getting my yarn for my log cabin this week!

Comments:
Love your cloths! Very pretty colors. You have inspired me to try a log cabin and a nine patch dish cloth. So much to knit, so little time....
 
Nice projects. You'll love the log cabin knitting, it's the best. So soothing!!
 
If you always want the best shoes in town, you should opt for scarpe Hogan
. They are helping out that their models will continue being famous and enjoy the Hogan scarpe donna
. hogan donna
did their very best on product innovation. Hogan scarpe uomo
is a very good handbag’s brand but it still can offer many good shoes for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?