Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

Moderne in Progress


Thanks to Ann setting up the slogalong, I've picked this up again. The yarn is the same as the book, in different colours, in case it doesn't appear true on screen, it is a wheat, a chocolate brown, a light blue and a navy, I have the ball bands if anyone wants the numbers. I'm using size 6 circs and about to change to my knitpicks options for the next strip as it is getting wider. I love the colours together and I really love this yarn, though it is a bit pricey, so look for sales on WEBS or somewhere else. It is warm and really light and very easy to knit with, though I need to have some quality time to get through more than 2 rows (or boring tv with my husband). Hopefully it will be done before next winter!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?