Sunday, July 22, 2007

 

Ballbands & Baby Genius Cloths

As a wedding present for a girlfriend of mine, I made her a basket of handmade dishcloths.

Two of the cloths are the Ballband cloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting, one is the DW Cloth, and the others are just stitch patterns from Big Book of Knitting Stitch Patterns. I also made a hand towel (far right) using the pattern for the Baby Genius Burp Cloth from Mason Dixon Knitting.

I know that we've all seen nearly every color variation possible of the ballbands, but I just wanted to add mine to the group!

If you want to see more details, you can go to my blog.

Labels: ,


Comments:
You've put together a great set of cloths! I like the color combinations you used.

I have four pregnant friends and can't decide if I want to make sets of cloths, or the baby kimonos. :)
 
Nice job:) Elegant colors, very pretty!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?