Friday, May 19, 2006
Even More Warshcloths
It continues to surprise me how habit-forming (maybe even addicting) knitting these warshcloths is. Here's a couple more, with some soap, for a friend.
There will more of these in the future, as I've had a few stray thoughts:
- Summer's (hopefully) coming on and with it, more humidity. Since cotton takes awhile to dry, it seems to me that having a freshly washed one every day or two would be a "good thing".
- They make dandy little gifts when you need a little something.
- They're a small, portable project.
- They're like potato chips...betcha can't knit just one!
- I've got to do something with all that cotton that keeps leaping into my basket.