Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Mea Culpa and Nearly FO

Hi all,

I'm totally embarrassed. I left a post here yesterday that was meant for my personal blog ("The Yarn Store That Time Forgot"). I'm glad some of you enjoyed it, but it was a little out of left field. Thank goodness I was writing about knitting and not some random topic. (btw, "Pops" was a ooooooold candy store/soda fountain near my house growing up. By my earliest memories [mid-70s], it was ancient and the soda fountain hadn't been used in a million years. But the candy counter was still The Place to spend your allowance.)

Anyway, here's some MDK-related stuff.

You will notice that none of the seams are sewn. I'll get around to it eventually, once I identify the appropriate baby upon which to bestow these precious items. I'm sure there's a sister of mine, somewhere, who's pregnant . . .

Comments:
I like stories! I especially like how I'm discovering a lot of really interesting blogs by participating in this one.
 
I didn't mind at all. It reminded of a place we used get penny candy when I was a kid. I don't remember it smelling like smoke, but then all the adults I knew at the time smoked, so it wasn't noticeable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?