Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

The beginning of a Nina Shawl


Hi, this is my first time to post to the KAL. I was curious to see if many others had knitted the Nina Shawl. I'm not seeing very many posts with the name Nina in it! lol But I've only checked a page or two so maybe there are more I'll find later. I fell in love with the color combo in the Nina and decided I HAD to make it. I just started Saturday so I don't have much completed yet. I did decide to do a seed stitch on each side with 10 stitches instead of 5. Anyway, this is the first picture I took on Sunday. Will post more as I progress........ I'd love to see other's color choices!

Comments:
I'm knitting a Nina Shawl using Dale of Norway Svale in Black, Grey, Orange and Green. There's pics on my blog if you want to check it out. I've completed the body of the shawl and only have to pick up the stitches on each end for the ruffle before it's completely finished.

midnightpurls.blogspot.com
 
I'm also doing the Nina shawl in the colors from the book with the exception of the green--I don't feel adventurous enough to be that daring. I'm using Classic Elite because that's what my LYS had in stock in the quantity I needed. I'll post pictures sometime this weekend.

Pam
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?