Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I finally have made two successful round Mason Dixon dish cloths. I made a wonky crooked one awhile back with Sugar & Cream that I kept loosing count on that wasn't picture worthy. Then I tried to make one with the Cotton Chenile, but the yarn snapped. Then I tried Knit Picks Crayon, but it wasn't thick enough and I kept loosing count with the fuzzy texture. I wanted cloths for the bathroom, and I wanted them to be soft. So I finally used Cotton Tots.
The pictures are a bit dark, I took them last night in my excitement at completion.
I put round soaps inside. The colors are mint green and lilac with dark purple ribbons.
Thanks for looking. Amy
your persistence paid off,
somebody will be very happy with them!!!
This pattern looks best in a solid color,
I made mine with an ombre and wish
I hadn't, especially after seeing yours.
I have made several in the round warshcloths from different patterns, but all started in the center.....my 1st attempt at this one failed, but will give it another go....thanks for sharing!