Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

More dishcloths!

Hi everyone!
This is my first post here at the KAL. I've made two dish/washcloths. I really liked the two color one, and I love the mitered ones people have been doing. My circular one turned out ok, but I think I prefer the more mindless knitting for these, since I have enough other projects where I need to follow patterns. Anyway, here's the pic of my projects!

I think I skipped the last knit round on the purple one, which made it come out a little wonky. All in all, it looks better than I expected it would when I started out. For those wanting to see the yarn I picked up at the Michaels sale, head on over to my blog. =)

Julie Anne

Comments:
I love the colors in your dishclothes! You did a beautfiul job. They compliment each other perfectly! I just purchased the book, and am hoping to put up a post soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?