Friday, March 30, 2007

 

A Different Way to Bind-off and pick up without seams

Hey MDKALers!

Another Mason-Dixon knitter (not on this along) commented on one of my personal blog posts. It turns out that she has a beautiful log cabin on her blog, and she details a way of binding off and picking up that doesn't create seams on the back.

She gave me the okay to tell you all about it so I thought I would just link to her site:
Seaming Discovery

Right now I am crazy-go-nuts crocheting on a ripple afghan. I may get back to another log cabin when I finish.

Peace,
Susan (aka ZenKnit)

Comments:
Thanks for posting this here! I can't wait to try it.
 
Thanks for posting this for me! I appreciate it.

Actually, there are seams, of course; these seams are simply flat on the back side of your work, rather than ridged.

I hope if anyone has improvements on this adaptation, they will share them with us all! Beth
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?