Friday, May 19, 2006

 

My first warshcloth from MD book

Now that I finally got my brain around this pattern it is easy. I knit Continental and purl Norwegian so I had to translate the pattern so that my brain could do this. There are a few mistakes but nothing I can't live with in a warshcloth.

I will be doing more of these - after I finish the shawl I HAVE to have done tomorrow for MIL's 90th birthday. The shawl that I had 2 full repeats of the pattern done and decided to frog last night because I wanted it longer - so now I have 1/2 of one repeat done - am I completely insane....

Comments:
Your colors just reminded me that I need to make another housewarming gift for someone! :)
 
Way to stick with it!

Best wishes on the shawl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?