Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Baby Kimono just in time

I finished my first baby kimono last week. I followed the pattern using SNC in "Cream". It was leftover from my Absorba. The ribbon is too wide (3/4"), but I couldn't help using it because the colors will match perfectly with their baby's room. Next time I'm going with 1/2".



The cool thing is that I sewed the ribbons on Thursday, and then on Friday morning I got an email announcing that the baby was born on Thursday around the same time. Thanks for waiting, baby!

Comments:
Your kimono is so cute and I love the contrast of the ribbon.
 
this report is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? you can visit too:Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica ,
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.ramadajaco.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?