Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

sunshine and swimming pool.

This is in Sugar & Cream Swimming Pool and Sunshine and was knit for my friend, Cara. It was my first variegated/solid combo. Very summery and bright for a summer that's been so HOT. Hot summer streets
And the pavements are burning
I sit around
Trying to smile
But the air is so heavy and dry
Strange voices are saying
What did they say
Things I can't understand
It's too close for comfort
This heat has got right out of hand

It's a cruel (cruel)
Cruel summer
Leaving me here on my own
It's a cruel (it's a cruel)
Cruel summer
Now you've gone

Comments:
Oooh looks nice and cool--I want to dive right in. Love the way the variegated made ripples on the sun-dappled pool. Sigh. And thanks for the Bananarama memories.
 
The color combination is great.
 
Beautiful! It looks just like a summer day at the pool.
 
Fabulous!
 
Frankly the color combination is really awesome....Its compelling me to dive right in......
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?