Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Two Ninepatches completed!



Really enjoy the ninepatches! Even though, I have had to do some of the corner patches over, due to my mistakes, I love the way the come out. The lime/purple one was my first and the first corner came out fine the first time through. It was the third corner that I had to frog three times, just couldn't get it even. Looks fine now, I hope. The purple and lime green one go with the two purple and lime green ballpands I posted a week or so ago. My mom loves the colors and they will be part of her Christmas present. The burgundy one will also be a gift (not sure who yet), I plan on starting a matching ballpand to go with it. Not sure if that is my next MDK project or not. I've been much inspired seeing all these Kimonoes (sp?), but I also bought the wool for the felted boxes. Decisions, decisions! My birthday is next month and I plan on purchasing the yarn for the Moderne Log Cabin. I love the fall and am considering going with four fallish colors. Even though they won't really match my living room decor, I don't really care.....I love the colors. I received the new Knitpicks catalog and am thinking on going with Merino Style (DK Weight) Cinnamon, Butternut, Nutmeg and Crocus. Hopefully this link works, I would love some opinions. http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/itemid_5420104/yarn_display.aspx

Comments:
The link didn't work for me but
this should
I love the colors! I'm a fall colors girl and I've been looking for something with colors I like to use for the blanket so I'm very interest in how this turns out.
 
Bobbi, what a sweetheart you are for fixing my link. Thank you so much! Thanks for the input from you and Steph, I am very excited about doing a log cabin!
 
The Hogan scarpe
is distinctive for high quality. Hogan uomo
are the highest expression of a new luxury lifestyle. hogan donna
is meant for someone who cherishes the type of luxury associated. Apparently Ben had extra spikes put in his Hogan scarpe uomo
for extra grip.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?