Monday, June 19, 2006
MD project 1 - kimono
This is a pic of my first MD project, a kimono in blue sugar and cream. I'm not so good at following directions sometimes... ok , well, lets just say I took some liberties.
I did buttons instead of ribbon, and I changed up the sleeve increases and decreases, I think I did 2,2,2,3,3,3,4,4 or something like that. And I did the front increases as a backwards-e caston. Oh, and I used a size 7 needle.
This really makes a lot of sense to do especially if you are increasing the size of the kimono to fit a 24 month old which I wanted to do.
Thanks for the idea!