Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

dish cloths and bibs

Although my miter square pillow cover has stalled out waiting for my LYS to order me the needles I need, I whipped out a couple bibs for my blogmates twin nieces that were born last month. I used different ombre colorways of Sugar and Cream and added matching flower shaped buttons I picked up at Michaels.

I also decided to knit on bib in garter stitch (in back) and the other in stockinette (in front). I kept a garter ridges on the side of my stockinette bib to eliminate the roll and it came out great.

I also recently went on a weekend retreat with my two blogmates and for the weekend project I brought supplies for the ballband dishcloths. All three of us knit one up on that Saturday (mine's in the middle). We each used a solid color Sugar and Cream for the background and an ombre for the bricks. It was a great pattern and I have plans for more!


You can read more about our trip here, here, and here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?